• Mon - Sat 10:00AM - 8:00PM EST
  • 2942 Danforth Avenue, Toronto ON
  • + 1-416-686-7713

Immigration Program

Immigration Program

Planning on immigrating to Canada? If so, you have come to the right place. Canada provides a variety of immigration options including Express Entry, Family Sponsorship, and Refugee Claim. Find out which option you are eligible for before getting a professional assessment.

Express Entry

Express Entry is considered the fastest and easiest way to immigrate to Canada. To qualify for the Express Entry system, you must be eligible for one of three immigration programs. These options include:

The Federal Skilled Worker Program Requirements:

  • Minimum 1 year of continuous paid work experience (1,560 hours total) in the last 10 years OR secured a permanent job offer in Canada (conditions apply)
  • Meet the TEER level of 0, 1, 2, or 3 in the National Occupational Classification.
  • Minimum language proficiency score in English or French of CLB 7
  • Proof of funds to be able to settle in Canada

In addition to the above requirements, you must be able to score a minimum of 67 points which is given based on several factors. These factors include:

  • Language Ability
  • Education History
  • Work Experience
  • Age
  • Having a Permanent Job Offer in Canada
  • Other Factors

The Federal Skilled Trades Program Requirements

  • Minimum 2 years of full-time work experience in a skilled trade within the last 5 years
  • Minimum language proficiency score in English or French of CLB 5 for speaking and CLB 4 for reading
  • Received an offer of employment for at least 1-year full-time work duration OR obtain a Certificate of Qualification in the specified trade by a provincial or territorial government in Canada
  • Be able to perform the job requirements as described in the National Occupational Classification (NOC).

The type of jobs considered eligible for this program as classified under NOC include:

  • Industrial, electrical and construction trades
  • Maintenance and equipment operation trades
  • Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
  • Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
  • Chefs and cooks
  • Butchers and bakers

The Canadian Experience Class Program Requirements:

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is an express entry program that allows temporary foreign workers and international students who hold valid visas in Canada the ability to apply for permanent residency after completing the following conditions:

  • If applying under a Temporary Work Visa; 2 years of full-time work experience in Canada or as a student; 1 year of full-time work experience after graduating from a Canadian DIL
  • Worked in a Managerial, Professional, or Skilled and Technical job
  • Achieved the requisite English or French language proficiency benchmark
  • Apply within 1 year after completing your employment term in Canada

Once an applicant is successfully accepted into one of these programs, they will need to undergo a final medical examination and obtain a security clearance after receiving their Invitation to Apply (ITA). If you need a security clearance, please contact us as we can provide you this service.

15 +

Years Of Experience

1000 +

Happy Customers

95 %

Success Rate

Family Sponsorship

The Canadian government allows for citizens of Canada or permanent residents (PR) to sponsor family members. Eligible family members includes:

  • Brother, Sister, Relatives
  • Spouse
  • Common-Law Partner
  • Conjugal Partner
  • Dependent Children
  • Parents / Grandparent

Refugee Claim & Hearing

Depending on your situation, it may be possible to immigrate to Canada with Refugee status. You must be able to prove that:

  • Your life is in danger from persecution; or
  • Your life is being threatened due to circumstances

Whichever the situation, we are one of the few that offers to take your case to court and testify to help you.

Why Choose Us?

Choosing the right Visa program to apply to can be an overwhelming and confusing process. We will ensure you obtain your Visa in the most simple and cost-effective method available with your needs in mind.

  • Quality Service With Reasonable Fees
  • Evaluation of Visa Options by RCIC
  • Preparation & Completion of Documents
  • Submission to The Canadian Government
  • Legal Advisory & Representation Services

General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Do I Need Covered Health Insurance?

Yes, if you are a foreign visitor, you will need to have private health insurance during your stay in Canada. Canada’s free health care system is not available for visitors from other countries so you will need minimum coverage during your visitation. If you are a recent immigrant, you will still need visitors to Canada insurance until you are eligible to receive public health insurance in your province. Do not worry! private health insurance in Canada is relatively cheap but knowing what you qualify for can give you more options. For example, if you are an international student, you are eligible for International Student Insurance, or if you are a family member, consider Super Visa Insurance. We can help you figure it out.

Do I Need To Know English Or French?

Yes, most applicants intending to immigrate to Canada must have proof of language ability in either English or French. If you are immigrating from an English-speaking country, you are still required to show proof or complete a language proficiency test like the IELTS (English) or TEF (French) Language Test.

How Much Money Will I Need?

The amount of money you will need depends on the immigration program you apply for, the intended period of visitation, and the number of dependents. Generally speaking, if you are single and are applying for permanent residency under the express entry program, you will need a minimum savings of around $13,000 in Canadian dollars to cover costs of settlement, visa and other legal document processing fees, and basic necessities. You do not need proof of funds if you have a work permit and a valid job offer in Canada or if you apply under the Canadian Experience Class program.

How Much Time Will It Take To Process The Visa?

The time it takes for Visa processing varies depending on the candidate, country, program, and case. Generally, the expected wait time is between 8 to 32 weeks (2 to 8 months) but can be longer. We advise you to contact us if you are not sure or check the estimated processing time for each application type provided by the Government of Canada using the following link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html