Citizenship Program

Obtaining your citizenship status is an excellent choice if you plan on living in Canada. Whether it’s permanent residency or Canadian citizenship, you must prove your status in Canada to be able to travel in and outside the country and apply for benefits such as free health care and government-funded financial aid. Depending on your situation, you may apply for one of the following options:

Canadian Citizenship

Becoming a Canadian citizen will provide you with all the rights and privileges Canada has to offer–and there are many in terms of finances and mobility. If you already hold citizenship in another country, do not worry! Canada offers dual-citizenship so you will not need to forfeit your prior one. Core requirements include:

  • 3 years of permanent residency
  • Language proficiency in English or French
  • No serious criminal offenses, and more

15 +

Years Of Experience

1000 +

Happy Customers

95 %

Success Rate

Permanent Residence (PR) Card Renewal

A Permanent Resident (PR) Card is proof of your Canadian status and can be renewed to extend your PR upon expiration. You may be required to apply for a renewal if:

  • PR card is expired or will expire in less than 9 months;
  • You didn’t receive your PR card within 180 days of immigrating to Canada;
  • PR card has been lost, stolen, or destroyed; or
  • You legally changed your name

Humanitarian & Compassionate (HC)

In special cases, you can apply for Permanent Resident (PR) status through Humanitarian & Compassionate (HC) if you have been living in Canada for at least 3 years with no status. This method of immigration is very circumstantial and requires substantial evidence supporting your reason to stay in Canada despite not qualifying through other immigration programs and may take several years to process. HC cases are generally granted if there are reasons to believe issues involving:

  • Families and or children
  • Other substantial circumstantial evidence that indicate a high probability of undue harm to the applicant should he/she be moved back to their home country.

In order to succeed in H&C cases, the candidate must typically demonstrate good behaviors in Canada such as employment background, community integration/involvement (ex. volunteering), & financial responsibility.

Why Choose Us?

Choosing the right Visa program to apply to can be an overwhelming and confusing process. We will ensure you obtain your Visa in the most simple and cost-effective method available with your needs in mind.

  • Quality Service With Reasonable Fees
  • Evaluation of Visa Options by RCIC
  • Preparation & Completion of Documents
  • Submission to The Canadian Government
  • Legal Advisory & Representation Services

General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Do I Need Covered Health Insurance?

Yes, if you are a foreign visitor, you will need to have private health insurance during your stay in Canada. Canada’s free health care system is not available for visitors from other countries so you will need minimum coverage during your visitation. If you are a recent immigrant, you will still need visitors to Canada insurance until you are eligible to receive public health insurance in your province. Do not worry! private health insurance in Canada is relatively cheap but knowing what you qualify for can give you more options. For example, if you are an international student, you are eligible for International Student Insurance, or if you are a family member, consider Super Visa Insurance. We can help you figure it out.

Do I Need To Know English Or French?

Yes, most applicants intending to immigrate to Canada must have proof of language ability in either English or French. If you are immigrating from an English-speaking country, you are still required to show proof or complete a language proficiency test like the IELTS (English) or TEF (French) Language Test.

How Much Money Will I Need?

The amount of money you will need depends on the immigration program you apply for, the intended period of visitation, and the number of dependents. Generally speaking, if you are single and are applying for permanent residency under the express entry program, you will need a minimum savings of around $13,000 in Canadian dollars to cover costs of settlement, visa and other legal document processing fees, and basic necessities. You do not need proof of funds if you have a work permit and a valid job offer in Canada or if you apply under the Canadian Experience Class program.

How Much Time Will It Take To Process The Visa?

The time it takes for Visa processing varies depending on the candidate, country, program, and case. Generally, the expected wait time is between 8 to 32 weeks (2 to 8 months) but can be longer. We advise you to contact us if you are not sure or check the estimated processing time for each application type provided by the Government of Canada using the following link: